Friday, January 14
This computer has some shitty looking crap version of Windows Media Player called Plextor. Surprisingly it has good sound. My computer hasn't come back yet from wherever the fuck it sits. So I'm resorting to my tons of backup CD's full of my music files. I need a CD case, instead of piling them on a piece of paper in fear of scratching them. That's pathetic.

My mom is coming with me to the show tomorrow. Apparently people think she's awesome and it would be rude to take a thirty-minute or however the fuck long it is to get there, make her drive back home for another thirty minutes, only to have to drive immediately back to pick Jeannie and me up at 10:30. So, she's coming with us. Peculiarly enough, a lot of my dad's friends (and I bet some more minors soon) think she's hot, and we seem to be getting along lately. Sometimes I'm a fucking puss and am afraid that she's better looking than her own fucking daughter. She might as well go to school for me. She's the one who knows and is allowed to put on makeup anyway. Plus, she's short enough to be considered of high school student stature.

There's nothing like coming home from school and listening to cheesy '80s new wave. Particularly when the singer is a man who looks like a woman and has a Cindy Crawford mole. No, it's not a Marilyn Monroe mole, it's a Cindy Crawford mole, bitch.

So we're ordering more shit from the Victoria's Secret catalog. That's fucking awesome. The mom is getting a sequinned shirt and something else maybe, I'm probably getting a red dress and two sets of pajamas. None of it with my payment, good. Usually I'm not one for pajamas, for I just wear unmatching sweat pants and shirts or whatever, but she seems to be tired of how haggard I look, added to the food stains and shit stains on everything.

Such a boring entry, I'll stop here.


Christina N. @ 5:23 PM