Saturday, January 29
Holy shit, while I was sitting here typing some dumb shit somewhere, I heard from in the living room that someone was playing my Rolling Stones CD. I was thinking, "What the fuck? I thought my folks hated my music?" So later I go out to the kitchen to get cookies to increase the fatness in my ass. No one was in the living room and my folks were in the basement. I figured they turned it on and went down there afterwards. Then later, while I had long finished my cookies in my room and did more shit on the computer, my mom comes in, and asks, "If you're going to stay in here and not listen to your CD, why don't you go turn it off?" And I'm like, "What are you talking about? I never touched it!"

That's freaky. I left the CD in there for a few hours after it was done playing, and it suddenly starts playing by itself? I've got to admit, I definitely heard some noise in the living room right before it played, which drew me to the conclusion that someone was really in there and opened the entertainment system display to turn it back on. The sibling claimed she didn't touch it either and was just in the dining room all this time. Maybe the ghost of Brian Jones lives in my house or something. No wonder I keep getting aroused at night in my sleep.


I love this man.


Fiesty little fella, ain't ya?


Sorry, nothing but hotness comes to mind here.


He misses his pot.


But his guitar comes to console him. This could be tie-dyed and put on a Lisa Frank folder and be sold at CVS or Piggly Wiggly's.


And his drugs come back to him! Aww, what a happy little boy.


Christina N. @ 9:05 PM