Thursday, January 13
So I was talking to this damn cute guy in one of my classes two days ago, and he starts telling me about this invention that he someday wants to make. It'll be a Bic pen that he'll sell to the Bic company with a chapstick dispenser at the end. And the cap that comes off for the chapstick is called, "the chap cap." Oh man, just the way he said that made me crack up and I knew he enjoyed watching me laugh. In the beginning of class he even rolls his Snapple bottle on the table just to piss me off. I guess he does these stupid things to get my attention. That's a good thing. Maybe I'm closer to getting ass after all. I should stop thinking about this, because I just showered and I don't feel like soiling another pair of panties.

Then I made a mistake. Some guy, he always kids around and never means any harm, comes up to my guy and says he looks like a dead person. So he asks me, "Do I look like a dead person?" I say, "Not really." Fuck, I totally insulted him. It's just the hot way he looks, not that he shoots up in the bathroom between classes or anything and lives under a bridge with Anthony Kiedis. He seems 100% sober 100% of the time to me. I always regret a lot of things. I have no fucking idea how people say, "I have never regretted anything in my life." Fuck you, it's not fucking possible. Unless you're Tony Danza, because Tony Danza is so holy that he's almost God. Maybe he's Jesus, who knows. Or Bob Saget, he's a close one too. He'll be Mary. Bob Saget gave birth to Tony Danza without touching another man.

Fucking shit, I'll have to miss part of lunch tomorrow to take a fucking test. It's either go and either do good or do so shitty that I get a zero, or not go and take an immediate zero. If I want to be cool, I'll take a zero. But I also don't want a bruise on my ass.

My mom said she'd take me to buy a new pair of heels that she saw wer going to be on sale in a catalog at Macy's tomorrow. I think she forgot. But I don't want to be a bitch and make her buy them for me. So I'll shut the fuck up. Shoes aren't my first priority when it comes to fashion anyway. It's always the shirt. Always, the shirt. Then the hair and the pants are a tie. Because no one wants flat hair or a flat ass.

For my final project in art class I'm making another mosaic. Of this here picture. I'm trying to do as many different projects of as many different musicians as I can. Why? Because I fucking can. This time it's time to do a Guns n' Roses work. Since there are no black or grey tiles, I'm gonna make the pussy red and the background white or some shit like that. It's gonna be awesome. And I'm gonna have to finish it by Wednesday, so it could be grouted. Or however it's termed.


Christina N. @ 9:29 PM