Friday, January 7
My mom answered my prayers today. Just recently, as recent as two days ago, I realized that I needed a haircut. Not that my hair was too long, but it was layerless, bland, boring, volumeless, and was starting weigh down my face, making it look bigger. Well, I started to then forget that I needed a haircut. This afternoon upon coming home the mother showed off her new haircut, and claimed that she learned how to cut layers in hair.

I was going to be her guinea pig.

I just realized, that Nikki Sixx is the worst fucking bass player ever to exist on this shitful world. Mick Mars is an average guitar player. He could do better. Vince fucking sucks. Not only at vocals but at vanity. That fat McDonald's chicken mcnugget fuck cannot sing. Tommy Lee, on the other hand, happens to be my favorite drummer ever to exist in this shitful world. Mixed talents mixed in with crummy fucks makes a great band.

But I like Motley Crue anyway, you fucking tart.

In the end, my hair turned out marvelous. Sometimes I get envious of how that woman can do anything and everything. Every single goddamn skill out there, that woman can do. Multi-talented fucks, are surely multi-lucky too. No pictures, I hate pictures. I've done enough cam-whoring already.

I still gotta ask my mom if I could go see Bad Haircut next Saturday. But I'm nervous as fuck to, considering it's starting at 9:00 in the evening. I'll try to persuade Jeannie to go, because my mom absolutely looooves Jeannie and I got a better chance of going if she's going. Yeah, I'm a bitch.

Jeannie, I know you're reading this, you better fucking go. Stop hiding in your world of crappy Xanga and never commenting and comment on this LiveJournal that you are going to the Bad Haircut show next Saturday. I will not take no for an answer. You know this is important to me. What have you got to lose? No one will hang out with you? Well why the hell do you think I'm here. And it doesn't hurt making new friends. Don't you just love that word, "friends?" Nah, not me though. The only thing that word reminds me of is Chandler Bing. Chandler Bing fucking kicks ass though. "It's MISS Chanandler Bong!"

It will be awesome. Then you could go back to school on Monday and brag about how you got to be a groupie for one night. And just for this occasion, my phone line will be open and I won't be taking any twenty-minute shits.

So, today was good. I like A days. However, one thing caught me off guard. In desktop publishing, while I was doing some bullshit on my computer and the teacher suddenly yells for everyone to look at her an give them their undivided attention. Well, I regret ever doing that. For the teacher wasn't wearing a bra today. She was wearing a white shirt, and she has huge, baggy, saggy knockers. Oh man, I felt like rolling on the floor and laughing my ass off. But the image of cows also came into my mind. I wonder if anyone else in the class had noticed, it's either that, or I'm turning gay.

That's gross. My heart and vagina will always belong to Izzy Stradlin.

No matter how much I enjoy Hanoi Rocks, some of their songs really fucking suck. Seriously. It's not surprising for an '80s band to have some great songs and at the same time have totally atrocious Gwar awful shit. Guns n' Roses is an exception. "My World" doesn't annoy me that much. Because when I listen to Use Your Illusion II, I rarely get up to the twelfth track anyway.

I am pretty disappointed that no one gave me an opinion on which theory they thought that made the most sense about the last post. Now go fuck yourself. I am going to keep annoying you until I get an answer.


Christina N. @ 5:47 PM