Sunday, January 30
Thought I'd cheer up Damien for tonight. Because Damien's the shit.



This is the school's version of a chocolate ice cream bar and Michael Bolton's version of a penis. I think I have a pretty serious phobia, and it's of dots. Like scary dots. Like on that piece of poop on a stick. Dots that look like diseases, such as on that piece of poo that is on a green stick. Whenever I see a scab that has lots of little dots of dried blood speckled on the wound, it scares me, but not the wound when it's bleeding like Ricki Lake on her rag. Whenever I see serious hives, it scares me. Whenever I see funky looking little black eggs in a jar or something, it scares me. Whenever I see little black seeds in some kind of asian jelly drink, it scares me. I really can't describe this fear either. It's not the kind of dots that are polka dots or fucking around with a pen or anything though. It's more like this:



SCARY FUCKING SHIT. I can't look at it. And I don't know how I can look at this:



Or this:



You kids are lucky I didn't show you the picture of the cow with the skin disease. Or the freaky teenage boy with all the shit growing on his neck. If I wasn't so afraid of dots then I seriously would have put them here to fuck up your ever looking at my blog again. For now if you're really that curious, go to Google Images and type in "skin disease." I don't think I've ever dropped my jaw that wide and squirmed my eye that much. Ever. My jaw was so low, that if I had a cock and a beard I'd probably be the only person on earth that would be the Human Tickle-My-Own-Fancy-er.

I think I need to cheer myself up now, and get those fucking awful dot pictures out of my head.





I want this:



Christina N. @ 11:54 PM