Monday, January 17

Used charcoal and a pencil to trace this to do this:


It sucks. The teeth aren't done yet, so he looks like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix when the agents seal his mouth together so he won't scream like a pussy (ironic?) while they let a giant crayfish climb into his bellybutton. There's supposed to be white streaks in his hair, showing that he has long hair. And once all the placement of the pieces of glass are in, I'll have to bring it back to school and put grout in it. Probably white or black grout, haven't decided yet.


This morning while I was popping meds into my mouth my dad suddenly comes in through the door, and after my mom's yelling, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he yells back, "I FORGOT MY TEETH!" For a forty-something year old man, he already has several missing teeth. Once when we were at a party and he was attempting to break open a crab shell to eat, he chips the dencher, sending it across the table, in front of all the young people. Seems that he drove thirty minutes on his way to work, and drives all the way back because of this. My dad isn't dumb, he just, lacks common sense.

I looked pretty nasty today. Five hours of sleep doesn't do much for your appearance.

Last night I watched the saddest movie. I cried. I admit it, I fucking cried. This time it was about five or seven tears, and I did not just use my hand to wipe them away, I needed a sleeve. Yeah, the movie saddened me that much. It was this film from 1990 starring Juliette Lewis and Brad Pitt, called, Too Young to Die? It fucking tortured me for the rest of the night. Or more as in morning. The movie didn't end until 1:30 and I couldn't stop being a fucking puss until 2:00.

The reason I started watching it was, a long time ago my mom was complaining about how disgusting Juliette Lewis looked in I Love the '80s, but remembered one single time that Juliette actually looked appealing, which was in the aforementioned film. She said it was adorable - the chemistry between Juliette and Brad. And when I finally watch the movie, she was totally fucking wrong.

Mom: IT WAS SO CUTE!
Moi: NO! IT WAS SUCH A SAD MOVIE! HE ABUSED HER AND GAVE HER DRUGS! SHE DIED AT THE END!
Mom: YEAH, I'M WEIRD, AREN'T I?

She genuinely believed that the movie was fun and cute.

Sucks for you that I just ruined the movie, but I don't recommend watching it. I also heard Requiem For a Dream was incredibly heartwrenching too. I don't want to see it. Hormones are not cool. They either turn you extremely horny which no one wants to fulfill, or a fucking puss.


Christina N. @ 8:52 PM