Monday, January 3


This is an homage to my Jackson Pollack splatter-shit-all-over-the-canvas painting. While spritzing more paint onto it today, the brush fell off of the handle and plopped itself onto my work. So I had two choices:

1. take it off and ruin the paint around it
2. leave it stuck in there as part of the work

What the fuck do you think I picked? I'm not going to answer. It's that obvious already. And if you still can't get it, then apparently you love Gwar. Now, why does this fish have to do with this:



Well, I was a dumb shit and said the brush head looked like a dead squirrel that I killed on my canvas. But Natalia was the right one and said it looked like a fish. A fish amidst red paint. Jesus fish. Dying in blood. Get it? Thought so. My Monet is very unholy.

To this day I have no idea what Jesus fish is for. Come on, if you want to represent Jesus, why not use a cross? Whatever. I learned how to draw it by seeing one on the ass of a car. Stupid christians. Or whoever the fuck uses them.

No school for me tomorrow. Fuck that, I'm staying home. I am going to bake a cake, vaccuum with the kick ass vaccuum where you could see the dust flying into it, watch the rest of the Led Zeppelin DVD, watch Welcome to the Videos, talk about more crazy shit with my mom, eat, and maybe even go shopping with her. Yeah, it's gonna kick ass. I've been considering going to night school for next year or so. But probably not, it's going to fuck up my whole schedule and piss everyone off. But then again, that's part of the reason I want to use that as an alternative, rather than sitting my ass for eight hours everyday and having to put up with everyone's bullshit.

Today was alright. Goddammit, I LOVE Seinfeld! Elaine and her urban sombrero, cracks me up. Kramer and his karate-ing of nine year old children, cracks me up. George and his cotton baseball uniforms, cracks me up. Jerry and his murdering of Miss Rhode Island's magic trick doves with ice water, cracks me up.

In art class, after disgracing Christ and goldfish all over the world, they got revenge and I discovered that I had stained acrylic paint onto my clothing. Spots on my favorite jacket and, right on the center of the zipper cover of my jeans - on my crotch. Red paint. Red paint on my crotch. That's not fucking cool. Coincidentally, my monthly taxpayer just ended today and surprise - more. Then I had to use this stain stick to try to get it off. I must've looked like some perverted twit, rubbing this giant glue stick looking thing on my crotch and then rubbing it harder with wet paper towel to get the stain off. But what can I say, I do this in privacy anyway. If you know what I mean. But not without print-outs of Izzy Stradlin. Izzy, you should be proud. Being the object of masturbation to all sorts of women around the world. And sadly, also a small number of men.

Then the sibling was giving me a fucking hard time when I got home. She acts as if me getting shit all over my clothing is her business. Well fuck off, it's my pants, my business. In addition to that, and the bullshit that the mother was giving me just for asking about any further advice of getting the shit off of my clothes, was that I, yes Christina, actually went to take a nap today. Sprawled up like a fatass hedgehog on her bed with her feet freezing her ass off. The little bitch comes in, snaps the light on, asking about fucking SPELLING homework, only to answer her own fucking question by herself. Five seconds later, she comes back and asks for lined paper. Fucking bullshit, I'm running out of everything. Seriously, doesn't she have any fucking common sense to go ask the queen of supplies - our mother - to go buy her some shit? I won't because I'm trying to use up all of my extra notebooks and toilet paper and whatnot. Jeez, and she's fucking ten years old. Like I have said many times before, this world needs more common sense.


Christina N. @ 8:42 PM