Tuesday, January 4
WHY ARE EGGS CONSIDERED A DAIRY PRODUCT???


Goddammit, nobody knows. And I am going to keep bothering everyone until they give a legitimate answer.

Oh man, I think I'm growing to love Tony Danza. He's the fucking boss, fuck Alyssa Milano. Kids, you should stay home and watch The Tony Danza Show. This morning I also watched Chocolate With Jacques Torres on the Food Network. That man is fucking awesome. He makes checkboards and boxes and balloons and all sort of crazy shit with chocolate. Plus, he has a french accent. That's hot.

That's hot. Sorry if I pulled a Paris Hilton right there.

Woke up at 9:30. Drank milk, cleaned glass, vaccuumed. Masturbated to Led Zeppelin. What a day.

My mom said that Led Zeppelin was, "So boring!" That fucking killed me. She said she loved classic rock. But the only stuff she likes are The Beatles and Santana. Wow, big fucking range of music. Those two words - "so" and "boring" - really hurt me. I'm glad that I didn't tell anyone here that they're probably my most favorite band of all time. Then everyone would put all this bullshit on me - more than they already do - that I like the dumbest shit. Ouch.

I think I'll pull a Fred Sanford - grab my chest in agony of a heart attack - if anyone ever comes up to me and says, "LED ZEPPELIN FUCKING SUCKS." I could feel heartburn just typing that.

Well, I don't give a flying fuck because no matter what I will always be happy with my purchase of the DVD. Five and a half hours of Zeppelin. Five and a half hours of sex. Five and a half hours of sweaty masturbation, bitch! Yeah, I go too far.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the classes I missed today either. Stupid fucks. I only look forward to lunch, but then they always run out of food at C lunch. That's fucking bullshit. I think someone told me that they sometimes give out free food during that time, but I never got free food.


Christina N. @ 4:29 PM