Saturday, January 8
I still want that shirt. And I will keep being bitchy until I get it.

Probably not, I tend to forget things after I take a nap.

So I started reading The Dirt, despite the fact that I still have to finish Slander. I needed a good laugh. And it worked. I knew I wouldn't keep my promise of finishing all in-progress books before I got to that. It was going to so well too. Well there's a shitfucker for ya.

Man, I really need a shower. Whenever I eat fancy food, I end up getting it onto myself. Which equals to smelling funky, added to all the extenseive work of dusting, shining glass, vaccuuming, and masturbating.

Yesterday while just speedwalking out of a door out of one part of the school to the outdoors, this girl suddenly yells in my face out of nowhere, "HELP CONTRIBUTE TO THOSE IN SRI LANKA!" and she, I think, was holding some can for money. I have no idea, because I was walking too fast and didn't hear or notice whatever the fuck it was she said or even her mere existence until I walked twenty feet past her butt-hole sized mouth. Then I heard her tell it to some other sorry fuck that was just walking out the door too. Usually I never particpate in charities, especially if you give me that kind of shit attitude. I never participate in things that help, partly because I'm a selfish, lazy fucktart and the other because mostly the people who are running these things are most likely more full of bullshit than I am. The thing is this, I only help when there's a person on the floor in front of me begging to be rid of their sympathy to Gwar.

Shit, it's only 8:23. Nothing to do, and my eyes hurt like fuck from reading too much. If I keep this eye pain up any longer, I will no longer be the only asian in America who doesn't need glasses. That's going to fucking suck.


Christina N. @ 8:25 PM