Saturday, January 15
Five hours until I go, and my mom makes me clean. I hope Jeannie's still going. Because if I pull up to her house and someone sticks their head out the window nodding "No," then I'd be pretty fucking irritated. I want to take Brittany too, but my driver (my momma) would be angry, saying that I want too much and ask too much shit from her. This makes me a shitty person for wanting to give someone a ride? I'm shitty enough, please don't give me anymore reasons.

I hate Myspace. It's only for hookers to advertise themselves and all the hot male ones have like 29989843985 female friends on their lists already. It's also home of the worst message boards ever to fucking surface on the net. You can't imagine how many times in a band group, for example, people post a new message board saying, "Who's Your Favorite Member?" And then people just tediously say whoever the fuck they think is hot sex. No discussion. No argument that Axl Rose is a fucking pussy, no nothing. Most of the people, more like 90%, are retarded anyway. I know retarded is an overused and vague word that only people who think they're not retarded but really are, that use it, but I really mean it.

So Shaina's back. This makes my life a lot better.

And I want this.


Christina N. @ 4:15 PM