Saturday, January 8
Has anyone noticed that Nikki Sixx looks like Jim Breuer?





Which one is which? Or has Nikki just cut his hair off so that when he wanted to start his new comedy career he didn't want people to judge him by his fame and not by his talent? The cocaine, I swear. And the mescaline really did fuck him up and finally got to the core of his brain. Or what's left of it. It was fucking hilarious reading his first chapter in The Dirt, him saying how the kids in his school picked on him because they said he ran like a girl. He plays bass like a girl, but I've never seen him run. Now I want to. To see if he still does run like a girl like they said. I want to see Nikki Sixx run in a field full of flowers wearing his Shout at the Devil era leather pants, studs, and suspenders with four-story tall hair and biker gloves and biker boots. Oh would that be the day. The day next to I see Axl running on a treadmill with his love handles flapping like a hummingbird's wings. So fast, that if he got a tattoo of Mighty Mouse on one of his love handles you'd be seeing a cartoon of Mighty Mouse flying.

Nikki is hot, I'd tap that ass anyday. Who gives a fuck if he sucks at playing bass and is a total dumbass. He's so dumb that I bet he would fuck an bitch like me. Or maybe that's Tommy. But I heard Tommy is picky too. Dammit.


Christina N. @ 11:57 PM