Friday, January 21
Ah, youth, ain't it a great thing? This age issue has been in my mind lately. Age issue as in pretty much every aspect about my age. The reason that I never state it is because I don't want any fucker to judge my writing, my shit, anything, by my age. I'll say it loud and clear - 15 fucking years of age. That's right, I'm a wee little girl.

Today in art class the teacher (consider the seniors-only art show in mind) asked if I was a senior. I said no and that I was a sophomore. And this other girl, and probably a few others within hearing distance were shocked. She suddenly turns around and asks if that was really true. It is. I get that a lot. Even when my closest friends hear me state my age.

To be honest, I guess I see a lot of immaturity in many other people, quite a number even older than I, and I can't fucking stand it. I probably grow upon observing others, therefore sculpting my personality and appearance.

Dave Mustaine is fucking hot. I love his negativity and brain. He's one hell of a cool dude.


Christina N. @ 9:17 PM