Sunday, December 19
For some damn reason I keep having dreams about being chased by dogs. I'm not going to get into details. This is one of the things that I am actually ashamed to write about. And all this time you thought I had no shame. What's even worse, is that all the dogs are these tiny little pussy dogs who are only the size of one of Jennifer Lopez's buttcheeks.

That reminds me, on that Best of While You Were Out special, while Evan and John were interviewing the client, Andrew the carpenter peaks in through the door and panics that he has to use the bathroom and dashes to it, interrupting the interview. And Evan's like, "He was doing the buttcheek squeeze, there's going to be thunder going on here!"

I laughed my ass off.

Seems as though the more free time I have with nothing to do, the more crap I write here. Oh well, sucks for you having to be a good friend and reading all of my bullshit.

Right now the entire tri-state area is waiting for it to fucking snow. Particularly the students. So there could be no school tomorrow. I doubt it'll drop a dandruff at all. I prefer it to snow during the daytime right when school ends, so I can frolick like a hopeless romantic pussy on my way home. I actually don't care if there's going to be school or not, because I'm still going to be as hopeless and bored as usual. In school there's just the same thing, but I'm surrounded by assholes and the horrible annoying agony of a wedgie up my ass.

No, actually I never get wedgies anymore for some reason. That's a real goddamn good thing. Probably because I don't wear cheap t-shirt type cotton anymore.

I feel like going Christmas shopping.

My mom asked again what I wanted for Christmas from her and my pop pop, and I finally came up with a decision. I'll order some books I really wanted from Amazon.com. They include The Dirt, Tommyland, and The Band That Time Forgot: The Unauthorised Story of Guns n' Roses. There's still a little time to change the selections before they could be delivered in time for the holiday, so suggestions are welcome. Or maybe I shouldn't get books. Other suggestions are welcome also. I'd get clothes, for I am a huge fashion fiend, but there's no online store that has a bunch of stuff that I want all in that one place.

There's practically no one online right now, they all got their sophisticated busy happy lives to live. And I still need a new screen name.


Christina N. @ 6:30 PM