Thursday, December 23
So I've been cleansing my internet social interaction resources (AIM and LiveJournal, dipshit), or at least planning to, and there's still one more itch that I must get rid of here. I want to delete her off my LiveJournalfriends list, but she never uses LiveJournal anymore, so I won't be able to be deleted off her list. This sucks. Because this person really fucking sucks. Krupa, you fucking cunt. Take your emo bullshit somewhere else. Where I doubt it would be appreciated there either.

I had also been considering whether I'd get a new username or not, just to get rid of that fucker. But it's stupid, it's only one fuck. If it were around five or something, the total number of members there are in Gwar, then I probably would get a new one. But luckily enough, it's only her. And the fact that Trent Reznor is an extremely incredible sex god.

Got a new AIM screen name too, just check out the side bar shit. Not mentioning it here, just to piss you off and further increasing risk of freezing the computer. New email too, bitch.

My mom bought a coconut cream pie from Shop Rite. It is fucking delicious. The sibling also bought home about three boxes of extra cupcakes that her stupid classmates wouldn't eat. Even more awesome. Despite the fact that one of her dumbass friends tripped on the boxes and now the cupcakes are demented and smeared their red and white icing all over the interior of the boxes.

Dizzy Reed pisses me off.


Christina N. @ 8:18 PM