Monday, December 27
look what i masturbate to when i'm bored


I randomly found that picture off of Myspace and saved it because I think it wins the award for Most Hot Guys in One Photo. Besides Guns n' Roses. Or actually, Most Hot Hair Doos in One Photo. I especially like the tallest dude who's facing to the right. I need a life. Better yet, I need some ass.

So the sibling listens to Green Day. Ever since she got that new radio/boombox for Christmas (which I rightfully should have gotten) she turns it up real fucking loud to all the shit that she listens to. For example, Avril Lavigne and Hilary Duff. Very typical for such an age. But not very typical for my Zeppelinized mind or when I'm trying to read for once. That song "American Idiot" just really gets up my grill and it fucking hurts. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is better. As a matter of fact it's actually good, but after one listen it gets stuck in your head like diabetes to Willy Wonka.

I'm sorry Hanoi Rocks, that Green Day took your song title. But you should be glad that the song doesn't suck that bad.

I don't know what I think of Green Day. Some days I sort of think positively of them, other days I totally think negatively of them. Whatever, I'll just put them aside as one of those "just there" bands.

It's very unfair that I did not get that boombox. I just discovered a few days ago, the day that we went to the party at where she got it, before leaving the house, that my cassette player/handheld radio didn't work anymore. My CD player, well, I even wrote an entire post a while back listing all its problems. And my computer is on the brink of meltdown. I'm at a loss. Then again I'm at a loss when it comes to a lot of things. Like getting some ass.

This adware is really pissing me off. After about every five words I type, two more pop up. I've tried almost every cleaner there is, and all the shit keeps coming back. My dad says it's because that Windows Millenium is now obscelete. Not to mention that it also sucks and isn't as strong as the new versions to right against spyware and that kind of shit. Let's just hope he's right. Or maybe it's just because I keep getting the free shit from download.com or something.

Lauren and I need to hang out. I concur that I probably promised her that we would hang out. And that was a year ago I think. But as a matter of fact, I think I owe quite a few people some of my time. Just can't remember who at the moment. Well I'm not going to call her, for I have an issue (hatred) of telephones and she hasn't been online in ages. Then I guess we won't hang out then. Unless someone would like to do the phoning for me. I hate answering the phone, and I hate answering the door. Fucking tards could just fuck off and leave me be. But nooo, my folks always make me, the one with the man voice to answer the phone and to speak to the person at the door. I don't see what their fucking problem is. My folks are better looking than me, don't have odd opposite gender voices - they should be the fucking ones who answer the door.


Christina N. @ 3:27 PM