Monday, December 27
I'm trying not to watch Welcome to the Videos every day, or else I get really fucking tired of it and it becomes useless. I want to get the Use Your Illusion I & II tours DVDs, so then I'll waste more of my time with those instead and alternate between each DVD. But not until I get Led Zeppelin first. I heard there's more than five, five, fucking hours of footage in that. Five hours of God, can't pass up on that. I'm getting so excited about being able to purchase it, that I might even ask my mom for her credit card (only to pay her back with my cash) tomorrow and order. It'll most likely come in two or three days, that's how dependable Amazon is. If it were a person I would probably be giving it oral pleasure right now, it has treated me that well.

Someday I would like to protest FYE. With my shitty mathematical skills, I'm estimating that they charge approximately 30% more than the regular price of other stores. Fucking assholes. They have so many fucking customers already, and they still charge us that fucking much. I swear, someday I will go to the mall, pull my pants down, and press my ass up against their fucking window. For how long? For as long as it takes them to lower their goddamn "reasonable" prices.

Or if until they bribe me with a free product, then I'll stick my buns back in.

It's a few minutes past midnight already. And I am not the least fucking bit tired. I feel like I can write forever. But about what? Not about how much some people dislike me like I said I would someday in the last post, because I'm not feeling negative right now. Or let's say, negatively negative right now. I'm always negative, but that doesn't mean I'm feeling downright shitty. So right now I'm positively negative. Oxymoron, man. The second half of the word describes me though.

My folks are having a New Years' party on Friday. Originally we were supposed to have a Christmas party, but the kitchen wasn't done being rennovated yet. Well now it is. And it's sexy.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but two years ago I think, I was forced to go to a shitass party with my folks, when they already said I could go to my now ex-friend Ilona's Halloween party. Well my dad just got a new job back then and it was one of his co-workers who had invited him, and he needed more allies, or a positive exposition, at work. The party was a good opportunity for that. So I was forced to go. It pissed me off very badly that I couldn't go to Ilona's party, which I heard later was fucking insane. As a compromise, my mom promised that someday when the house was completely finished of all its rennovations, that I could have a party to invite all of my crazy ass friends over.

Well, now I called it off, two years later when everything is done. Why? First of all, I barely have any friends. I'm a horrible host, I like to tear people's property apart, and I'm not surprised if some of my friends like to tear shit apart either. And the fact that my folks are going to be around, which minuses the fun level of the party. Added to that, I'm a complete boring fuck in person. Don't be decieved by the shit you read here. I'm as emotionless as Ben Stein on weed and I have as much to say as Izzy Stradlin. If not less than him. I fucking suck at socializing. No wonder I barely have any friends.

Jeannie might come over sometime this week. To be honest, I'm sort of looking forward to it because I've been needing someone to talk to for the time I've been at home in solitude (not to mention Friday's party also).

I'm getting really excited about ordering that Zeppelin DVD and The Dirt. Come to think of it, before ordering The Dirt, I still have two more books to finish. Goddammit, I'm so fucking slow I really tend to piss myself off. I'm only about half way in Hart's War, which is about four hundred pages, and about a third through Slander. Even though Slander is a small book, I only read it when I'm bored in school, and the other book when I'm at home. You might think that I should be way far, if not already finished, in Slander, but to be honest, I need the fucking grade.

Today I had such a crave to watch While You Were Out and check out how hot Evan is. I think I missed it though. It might've aired at 11:00 AM but no, I was being a lazy fuck and didn't wake up until 12:30. Which Trading Spaces was being shown at that time. Trading Spaces, I fucking hate that show so fucking badly, I seriously cannot come up with a diss for it right now. Except that it is certainly a Gwar-worthy piece of sixty-minute shit. I can't stand it. The host is fucking retarded. She's too fucking perky. Evan's not perky, he's just a dumbass. But a cute one. He even admits that he sucks at math. Hence not having the greatest ability to work on his assigned projects on the show. If you haven't noticed, he struggles quite a bit. And he admits his problems and just goes along with it. Paige Davis of Trading Spaces on the other hand, fucking makes me want to rip my fucking hair out, I can't fucking stand her. I know I know, I don't have much support for my opinion but it's just one of those things that I really cannot explain. Call me a fucking douche, call me a fucking dipshit, but I'm staying firm with my hatred of Trading Spaces.

Not to mention that that show bores the living shit out of me. The people aren't funny. Even when I'm trying too hard to be funny is more funny than them. Stupid dumb shits. And Trading Spaces: Family. Don't even get me started on that.

Okay, I will get started on that. I think it was last year or something, that the family and I went to my dad's friend's house down in Virginia for Thanksgiving or Christmas or something, and while the adults were in the basement singing karaoke and shit, we youngsters were upstairs eating and watching television. Well there were these two other girls with me, one fourteen and the other sixteen I think, both were cousins or something, and being forced to hang out with them, was also being forced to watch an agonizing almost Gwar-praising-just-to-get-out-of-there marathon of Trading Spaces: Family. I seriously, seriously, fell asleep during that, and my head kept falling over and when it was tilted enough I instantly jerked it back and woke up. I did this about every two minutes. It was horrible. They even made me watch Spiderman for like the fourth time. I fucking hate that movie also. The first time watching it was okay, but after that it's like a fucking rusty spiked vibrator up your ass.


Christina N. @ 1:43 AM