Wednesday, December 29
These fuckers at Metal Sludge are fucking pissing me off. There's this thread called Top 3 '80s Hairbands, and all these shitheads start putting Guns n' Roses in their lists, when I finally have the balls to say that "Guns n' Roses is no fucking hair band" these two fucktards start pissing me off, one of which calling me an asshole. Well, that fucking Poison fan could just shove that cowboy hat up his ass, and shove his own head into a mechanical bull's metallic anus. People could be so fucking dumb, I just have nothing to say about that. Believe what you want, and I'll keep on believing that you are full of shit.

All in all, today was exceptional. Jeannie came over and we watched Mean Girls. Yeah, call me a fucking sellout who doesn't know shit about good movies, but that was a good movie actually. Funny shit that you shouldn't take seriously unless like aforementioned, you're some fucking Poison fan. Lauren calls in the middle of the movie inviting me to go to the mall.

So Lauren and I go to the mall at 2:00. We had a great time. She got lots of clothes and I got lots of music. Finally, I get the Zeppelin DVD/pure sex in one box. Jimmy Page is so fucking adorable. But no, his talent comes first, asshole. I haven't even finished watching the first disc yet, and I hope there's gonna be a John Paul Jones solo of some sort. That man is fucking amazing and underestimated. He reminds me of Izzy.

Screw Amazon, I bought the shit that I was going to order there already. I drag Lauren to the book store and walking around it in circles for about five times, I see on a low shelf hiding in the little corner by some big ass book that I couldn't give a fuck was about who, I found The Dirt. I went crazy. I went giddy. I freaked. I bought it. The problem is, I promised that I'd finish these two other books that I'm currently reading before I get to that. It's really hard. I think I'm going to break this promise only to regret it later.

I saw Brittany in what seemed like years!


Christina N. @ 9:09 PM