Sunday, December 26
Yesterday I was watching this documentary on Bravo, called The Christmas Special Christmas Special. Pat Boone, Bing Crosby, David Bowie, all in one show? That's fucking unbelievable, I can't believe it. Pat Boone, man. Pat Boone!

Alright so Friday all in all was pretty crappy at the party. I had to hang out with Tim, and he's such a fucking poseur. That's right, poseur, because I know my fucking francais. He plays guitar, he skates, he listens to Iron Maiden, and wears jeans that show off his boxers. Well guess what he's not a fucking stud. He doesn't know shit and plus he's fucking ugly. Almost even Gwar ugly. He's so proud about his "asian pride." Even worse, he knows how to play "Stairway to Heaven" and doesn't even fucking know who Jimmy Page is. Asian pride, my fucking ass. It's very hypocritical to make fun of latino wiggers in vietnamese to your other vietnamese homeboys when you hate those latino fucks who do the exact same thing in spanish. He put on the latest Iron Maiden CD when we were playing pool and he didn't have the slightest fucking idea when it was released or whether it was from the '80s, '90s, or later. He asked me if I knew about the Dimebag Darrell murder, and I go on saying shit about how fucking crazy and pathetic it is for a fan to jump onstage, yell shit at the man, and shoot him five times in the head, or however the fuck it happened. Then you should've seen the look on Tim's face. He didn't know shit about it. And he's the one who brought it up.

He also said that he hated it when people wear skate clothes and they don't even fucking skate. He was wearing a Volcom shirt and told me that he can just ride on a skateboard, not do any tricks, and he goes and complains about all those other losers. When he can't do shit himself. Biggest hypocrite I've ever seen since "hypocrite" being typed in size seventy-two font.

I do admit that I wear skate sneakers, all because I think they look fucking awesome, I couldn't give a fuck about being "cool" because fuck, I just like those sneakers. Most of the time my pants are covering 80% of my shoes anyway.

But alas, I did make a new friend. His name is Kenny. And he is about seven years old. He's a sweet kid and boy does his mom make good shrimp. He was the only person at the party besides my folks and two friends who thought positively of me. Everyone else pretty much hated me. I'll get to that another day.

So I got a box of Victoria's Secret lotion and a skirt from Bloomingdale's that night. Why we opened our presents at 9:00 PM on Christmas Eve beats me. When I saw that Bloomingdale's logo on the box after I tore the wrapping off, I was fucking astonished, to recieve something from such a store compared to my Burger King budget. And then I read everyone else's lists on LiveJournal. I see tons of people recieving an entire shopping mall full of shit, while I still don't get much. Oh well, at least I'm not on the road to being a spoiled Paris Hilton. Spoiled in material items and sex. This year I really thought I was getting spoiled, because last year I only got around a maximum of four gifts total. This year was much better. Just compare it to yours.

1. Welcome to the Videos
2. secondhand Nirvana poster
3. notebook with a dog on it
4. hippie purse
5. Guns n' Roses pin
6. $100 from parents
7. skirt
8. Victoria's Secret lotion gift box
9. cow figurine
10. $10 from grandparents
11. Velvet Revolver bracelet

Oh man, that more than doubles last year. I may sound negative, but I do love each and every single one of my gifts, and the people who got me them. To be more of an asshole, I still got two more cards that I still gotta write. I guess I won't write "Merry Christmas" on them anymore. But maybe I will just to look stupid. Which I probably will end up doing while not even noticing.

Wow, Mark Montano from While You Were Out is online. That's fucking insane.

It snowed today, on the day after Christmas. I couldn't even give a fuck. Because people say it isn't good to eat rain or snow anymore. So there's no fucking point. It wasn't even much anyway. Unless I want to get poisoned and bad taste in my tongue from licking it off the ground.

I think I'm gonna go shopping on Amazon.com soon, the place where they have everything that you'll ever need to live off of - for a small price.


Christina N. @ 8:37 PM