Thursday, December 16
Mailed some cards this morning, got three more to do.

Today was excellent, I'd have to say. People on my A days are much more kindly to others. Including me of course, then why the fuck would I be saying that.

Eva won the title of America's Next Top Model last night. Goddamn fucking bitch. She is indeed a great model, but one of the shittiest people. Yaya was cooler. I originally wanted Amanda, even if she is some crazy looking albino, to win. But instead got kicked out as third place.

So this thing with Karla still isn't settled. Lauren and I have officially stamped her with the wannabe cowprod. Lauren is assuming Karla hates her because Lauren hates Laura, and Laura could've told shit about Lauren. That's an assumption, we still don't know why. Tiffany has told Lauren that Karla likes to ditch people in order to increase her popularity; another theory. Since Laura and Lauren seem to hate each other, I don't know why Laura is still friends with me, even though she knows I'm close friends with Lauren. Maybe she secretly dislikes me, or genuinely is still my chum. And I'm surprised she doesn't talk shit about me, for we've known each other for a long time and I've done a lot of shitty things in the past. Not to mention was a shitty loser too.

I'm just fine with Karla, she can do whatever she wants. I don't care. And to tell you the truth, I don't hate her at all. She was a great person but I guess she has some habits to get rid of. Who gives a damn, I'll move on.

Alright, enough with gossip and shit like that.

Why the fuck do I keep finding blonde hairs on my clothes? I don't think I hang out with any blondies, or maybe it's just that my eyes are fucked up and mistook them as brunettes. I've got enough of my own hair molting from my head and sticking on my clothing, and now it's some unknown straw coming from out of nowhere. Maybe I'm being groped by some blonde and I don't even know it. Because the strands aren't long. They say blondes are dumb, but in this case blackheads are the dumbfucks, for this blackhead doesn't even know if she's some hair magnet or rapist magnet or what.

Blackhead not as in the kind of zit, but the kind of hair. Just want to make that fucking clear for you slow ones.


Christina N. @ 5:30 PM