Friday, December 17
I was actually thinking of skipping today's entry. And no, your panties aren't twisting. You too, boys.

Another blonde hair was found on my shirt right when was hanging my coat up after arriving home. This time it was a long strand. God, they're attacking me with their Rapunzel pubes.

So today was a B day? It was oddly a good day for a B day. I've come upon a theory as of why a lot of people don't like to update. They've got lives and therefore are happier than others. Unlike losers like me who constantly are on these journal things all day, and moping around typing negative bullshit. Lately I've been having really unusual good days and have been slacking off of my usual long as fuck entries. Like I'm trying to write some bible of some sort.

The pep rally at the end of the day was, surprise surprise, dumb. Waste of everybody's fucking time (surprise surprise). So was reporting back to homeroom before that (surprise surprise!). I stole these awesome mouseballs off of some computers just to find that people have already drawn happy faces on them. They probably didn't steal them because they actually needed them for their work, which I'm surprised they would actually do (some, probably not all). But oh well, now they can't do shit because I amputated their rodent testicles.

I am considering getting a new screen name. A bunch of these fucktards keep IMing me and I really don't want to talk to them, no matter how many screen names they have. Like this one fuck, he has made about twenty, if not more, screen names already. And every time he IMs me with each new one, he asks why I blocked his other screen name. Fucking loser. He's fucking perverted and talks about nothing but his shitful homophobia, racism, boring school shit, and girls' tits.

Then there's the people that I vowed never to speak or to hear from again, whom I swore I left long ago in middle school. They keep coming back. They left me first, and now they're trying to get me back? Fuck off.

But I like my current one, it's of my favorite song and of my favorite video featuring my favorite hat. Who the fuck wouldn't want an energy dome? Maybe it should be something like, FUCK THE COCK. No, that's dumb. I don't know. This is going to take a while. Considering AOL blocked all of my other user names.

French class went fairly well. Someone brought in brownies and despite I got one of the leftover store brought/non homebaked ones, it was still cool.

There was sub in history. Naptime!

Not that every other class isn't naptime, but when there is a sub there is guaranteed peaceful slumber.

Drivers' ed went fast. Because we only read a short portion of shit from the state driving manual and then watched this really sad movie with burnt people in cars. But I'm a shitful, blackhearted bitch so I was untouched.

Lunch was peachy. I look forward to it every day. Because that's the time I get to talk to people that I would like to talk to, and can tell everyone else to fuck the hell off all I want. Even if I barely have any close friends, it doesn't fucking matter. It's better to have at least two, or one, close friend whom you can trust than a million who fuck you up the ass just for the pleasure. Well, who wouldn't fuck someone up the ass just for pleasure? But seriously, it's better to have a few that truly love you rather than a trillion who don't.

Literature, I had some pretty good laughs. Laughing at the whores and finally, finally, and I fucking mean fucking finally, The Crucible is starting to get interesting. There's only one act left. That's how crappy it is.

I'm going to give Lauren her Christmas gift on Monday. I don't think she's going to like it. Because I fucking goddamn well know she's going to like it. It's nothing original, it's candles. Playboy candles. Helllll yeah. Yeah yeah, still not original, but I know she'll love it anyway. Now I'm starting to feel really bad I didn't try harder to earn more money throughout the year so I could buy more yule presents. And I'm starting to not thing that the only reason I bought her a gift was because she's expecting one. I can just feel my heart getting bigger and bigger. Oh man, how sappy was that?

Hey kids, get ready for this:

I'm not really broke. I have a fifty dollar bill hidden somewhere that I promised to myself that I would only use in super emergency situations. Such as seeing Velvet Revolver or some shit like that. Maybe I should really spend it after all on presents for folks that I care about. Because most likely nothing will come and the fifty will never be put to use. I've always wanted to get my mom something incredibly awesome, for all the bullshit I've done and how much of that bullshit (all of it actually) that she's put up with. Maybe even the sibling, because she doesn't bullshit me even after all the bullshit I've dumped on her. My pop pop too, maybe a giant cork for that gas valve on his behind.

There's probably like two more folks I'd like to get something for, but I can't promise that I'll actually spend this last piece of green shit paper with a giant 50 on it. Yes, yes, bring on the complaints and bitching about how much of an asshole I am.

It's funny watching people not understanding each other because of their lack of knowledge of english. After school Eric and I were at Burger King waiting for his turn and the dude before us on line was trying to order something to the latino lady at the register and she looked so fucking confused it was, to say the least, funny.

Oh man, there was fried shrimp and soft-shelled crabs for dinner with some yummy salad. That's fucking right, yummy salad. Because all I eat is the tomatoes.

This post was so not funny or entertaining to read. I'm sorry. I've turned into a fucking pansy. Give me more time at home with nothing to do and a few more bad days and I'll have a Jerry Seinfeld worthy entry for you.

Updated my profile a while ago if you'd like to check that out. Complete with a picture of yours truly. This was pretty useless to say, but what you know me, loves to take up time and space as much as Axl admires his nipple piercings.


Christina N. @ 9:51 PM