Sunday, December 19
Alright, so I re-wrapped Lauren's present, because it's one of those giftbox things that the lid is on the bottom, showcasing the shit inside. I wanted it to look like a goddamn present so I had to take the ribbon off and replace the lid in its rightful place. Fuckers, people just don't know how to utilize the brilliant invention that we take for granted, such as boxes. I did a shitty job tying the ribbon, but hey, it's good enough. More than good. It looks fabulous from a distance. And that's more than good enough. For it's going to be unwrapped anyway. I'm very excited to give it to her, I love seeing people's faces light in joy.

I'm getting tired of the LiveJournal layout already. Perhaps the Axl one should come back. It stands the test of time. Unlike his looks.

Oh fucking shit, last night on Headbangers' Ball they played "Welcome to the Jungle" from Live at The Ritz. I was eating ice cream and had the spoon in my mouth, and when I saw it I started to involuntarily eat out my spoon. Talk about a desperate horny loser. They even played Medadeth. I don't know what song it was though, but Dave looked mighty funny with his unusual facial expressions.

Then I turned back to The Best of While You Were Out. I really fucking love that show now. Seriously. The new cast is hilarious. Not to mention that the host, Evan, is pretty damn hot. If you think he's some diddlypopping fag then I suggest you hump an Ace Frehley blow up doll and come back to me with a new opinion when you're done. Done scraping the crabs from Ace off your genitals that is. Anyway, I think I'm growing a new obsession with this show. The old cast was fucking drop dead boring, I fucking hated it. But my mom watched it every time I was eating dinner, so I had to suffer.

The carpenter has the funkiest name - Andrew Dan-oh shit I forgot the rest of his name. Forget it. I'll figure it out later.

I stayed up til three in the morning reading a war novel. That's fucking crazy. But to be even crazier I once stayed up til four or five reading Harry Potter. That was back when I was a bigger dipshit.


Christina N. @ 2:32 PM