Wednesday, December 22
DICK AND PUSSY RIGHT HERE, BABY




Okay, on with today's daily shit.





Anyone want this? The branch on top is fucked up, so just look at the other three. I made it out of boredom. Cardboard and acrylic paint.


OH MAN, THAT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME. I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE IT IN GEOMETRY CLASS.


What the fuck is this?


So I like to waste time and my Photobucket account by taking pointless pictures. I hate photography though. I just like looking at funny stuff. Yeah, I know a lot of folks love photography. But I don't. My dad is a photographer. He practices with his camcorder on his family on days that I don't bathe. I don't know how to use a real camera. I don't look good in front of any camera. And that is my crappy explanation of why I don't like photography. I'm not going to write an entire essay as you would probably predict that I would, because I don't fucking feel like it.

Have a good day.


Christina N. @ 4:53 PM