Thursday, December 23
I guess no one really got the joke in the last post. Fuckers. And I'm not going to explain it now. If you know me well enough and how much of a crazy fuck I am, you would've pissed your pants. But I guess your panties stayed as dry as your pussy always was always parched and starchy.

Got home, made a sandwich and watched Welcome to the Videos again. Hot sex all in one plastic rainbow disc.

Today was alright. I learned that some more people like me and some more others don't like me. In history class, the whole class was conducting a conversation about what they do on Christmas. When the teacher got to me and asked what I did on Christmas, I said:

"We're asian, so we go to parties and my dad gets drunk."

The whole class fucking cracks up and laughs their asses off, I could feel the entire classroom erupt like an earthquake - full of laughs and diaphragm workouts. They laughed so loud. They laughed for so long. And I really don't get what was so funny about it, seriously. Then the teacher said I should talk more, and that I said interesting stuff. Interesting, my ass. I'm only telling the truth. Which I usually don't. But I'm trying to fix that habit.

The day had an absolutely fabulous start. Because the french teacher was absent. But she left us a quiz and a packet that couldn't be done without reading from the all-french (even the fucking directions) textbook. Bullshit, bitch. Just plain bullshit.

Holy fucking shit guys, my mom gave me a one hundred dollar bill as a Christmas gift last night. One hundred fucking dollars. On one piece of paper. That's fucking ass-slapping, Macaulay gasping, astonishing. I've never owned such a valued piece of paper in my life. She said I should keep up with the good grades. The problem is, I'm actually doing horribly. I guess my teachers had sympathy or something. Sympathy for the devil. Well not really, I'm no devil because I don't have a red tail sticking out of my ass and I don't want a red tail sticking out of my ass.

I guess she really knew how much of a financial problem I had. Come on, my ten year old sibling always has about two hundred dollars in her wallet and buys new shit for herself every fucking week.

There's no fucking point of using an umbrella if it's windy. The fucking thing turns inside out. I'm fucking sick of those things. No more umbrellas for me. I'll just drag my wet ass home.

Last week I sent the sweet neighbors - an elderly couple and their daughter - a card, and turns out that it touched the elderly woman so much that it brought her to tears. It wasn't much that I wrote in it, just included my usual unusual humor. Maybe I should write columns or some shit like that as a future career.

But now I'm starting to think that my sense of humor could be going too far and piss people off in the wrong way. Yesterday it cost me a LiveJournal friend. Maybe it's about time I cool down on certain things. Then again I shouldn't, because it's not a fucking crime to just being yourself.


Christina N. @ 5:47 PM