Tuesday, December 7

This is my friend. I named him Boy George




I have nothing to say, and they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, there are going to be several thousand words. Words of wisdom and bullshit.





We have to design and make a Christmas tree ornament for geometry class. This is mine. Very unoriginal. But it's chocolate so I stuck with this idea.


Tasty residue from the bag of Hershey kisses that I will eat. Shut the fuck up my medical diet never existed.


Can you believe I got a fucking 95% on this in an advanced history class? And that's a fucking horse, not a piece of atomic shit that is going to explode out of Axl's ass from this here picture:




One of the swastikas on Ann's forehead could be seen here. It would be cool if the person fucked it up and didn't draw it on crookedly, for if it weren't it would be the buddha symbol. Buddha Coulter shall I say.


Pants on the bed. Yes I am kinky for I have leopard print blankets.


Christina N. @ 7:57 PM