Wednesday, December 8
So I had a great day. For some Jimmy Pageful reason I have never been in this great a mood for so fucking long. I love my friends. I love my family. I love my ass. I love Gwar!

JUST KIDDING YOU FUCKING CUNT.

About the Gwar part, that is. I love you online folks too. Oh man I feel like Jesus, I love everyone. I feel so sensational, I feel my heart has practically quadrupled its size, like the Grinch. Except that I have genitals and I have smooth skin. I need to do something about this. I want to bake my friends cookies with little snowmen and Christmas trees on them. I want to buy them presents and wrap each one in shiny red or green or gold paper with a gorgeous velvet gold trimmed red ribbon tied around it. I want to find everyone I love and give them a big old Yogi hug and a smooch. And if they happen to be a good looking member of the male sex, I will be hoping for more than that.

Oh Jimmy Page, I'm turning into a fucking pansy. But of course, being dowsed with the Al Bundy curse, I am terrified of something horrible happening, ending this psychological disorder of glee. Hopefully it will be after the holidays.

Last night at 12:30 I got on a sugar high from Hershey kisses while working on the ornament and felt like going speed shopping at Shop Rite. Took me an hour after lying down to finally get tired.

The ornament got elected for an award. I wonder if I'll win. And I wonder if I'll win something good. Like Izzy Stradlin.

Jeannie called ten minutes after I got home, needing my mom to drive her home for there's something with her home phone and couldn't reach her mom. When I asked my mom what happened, she said it was something about buying flowers. Whatever, I don't like flowers anyway. Flowered trees make me sneeze like a pussy.

It has been confirmed that I can invite someone with me for the chinese food thing in art class on Friday. So now I need to find someone, still. Maybe I'll be a desperate fucker and actually go around asking. I don't need anymore headaches from those latino dumbfucks and someone to talk to for once instead of spending another hour and a half in silence with my own boring, shitful self-company.


Christina N. @ 4:56 PM