Monday, December 13
Holy fucking shit, I almost pulled an Axl at the dinner table. Something is seriously wrong with me. My temper has been going crazy for the past month or so. Ah, the privileges of hormones. Or whatever the fuck is going on. My dad kept dumping all this bullshit on me and complained about how much water I drink. I drink like a fucking lunatic, just imagine Slash and Black Death Vodka. And how when he was a kid back in the old country, while eating he wasn't allowed to drink at all until after he was finished, and if he did, his father would smack him in the fucking face. While I am the total opposite. I chew, swallow, drink, chew, swallow, drink. Throughout my entire meal. Sometimes even swallow and drink at the same time. Well I can't fucking help it. For some weird reason I get thirsty real easily when eating. But if I forget about it the thirst goes away. But at home water is so easy to attain, so I can't fucking help myself.

He kept saying all this shit like, "What's wrong with you?" "Why do you do that?" with this fucking nasty sneer in his face. My folks have this fucking shitful habit of always asking what's wrong with me. Hey, it's their genes that mutated into a piece of shit that is me. Meanwhile, I was about to spit out my food and yell some obscene remark back at him. How extremely unusual, for in my entire life I have never lashed out at anybody at all. Or being as close to lashing out as I came to just a half hour ago. Just over a stupid thing like that. Perhaps I should get anger management classes before something happens. I felt my blood boiling, it was not a good feeling. I could just imagine my head turning red and smoke building up inside just waiting to burst. This is not funny, I don't like this. If I were to really pull an Axl, I would officially become a fucking hothead and oh god, the love handles. But at least I'll be hot as fucking hell in my twenties. But I wouldn't want to lose an Izzy Stradlin. Definitely not.

Maybe it's the fact that I tend to listen to Judas Priest and Guns n' Roses in bed right before going to sleep. Probably not, I'm just making up shitty excuses. When you're living with me, you better have a lot of drinking water around or else I go fucking nuts. And I hate eating in front of people. They can see my horrible table manners and my annoying habit of getting up and down to wherever the water is to refill my cup. Or glass, for that matter. Cups aren't enough. When I'm eating I get food all over the place - stuck on my clothes, stuck on my face, stuck on the table, dropping and spilling drinks and food everywhere. It's disgusting. All in the sake of being a bum.

I'm a real slow eater too. I like to casually eat while I do something else. Unlike others who eat like in the army and not even enjoy their food.

All this seeming to be more and more like Axl, is extremely ironic. The more I make fun of someone, the more I relate to them. Oh fucking Jimmy Page, I've been starting to diss Vince Neil a whole lot too. Please, don't let me become a chicken mcnugget.

So, my day went pretty swell. Lauren was absent though, so I don't know how the progress of getting those Motley Crue tickets is going. But, Bad Haircut is playing on January 15th. I swear, that is a 100% promise that I am going. If I don't, shoot me up the ass so I can't sit in this chair and type pathetic shit like this post for the rest of my fucking life.

The Hives and Velvet Revolver are going to be on some late night shows tonight. Fucking shit, I'm going to be too tired to tune in. Oh well, I'll try to do my best.

Michael Monroe is one hell of an ugly motherfucker. As much as I'm starting to really love Hanoi Rocks, some of their songs really do suck ass. I'm also starting to really get into Deep Purple, which is way much fucking more than "Smoke on the Water."

I have also come to the conclusion that Aerosmith makes the greatest driving music. Although I don't drive, I can always pretend with a makeshift cardboard wheel placed on this desk right in front of the computer, so I can type pathetic shit and pretend to drive at the same time.


Christina N. @ 7:17 PM