Saturday, November 27
I spent from 7:00 to 10:30 fucking cleaning the goddamn house. No breaks. No nothing. Except to change CD's in the player and chug down some water. Van Halen is excellent cleaning music. Pink Floyd on the other hand, is not. Listening to "Jump" while standing on a step ladder and polishing cabinets is a safety hazard. I never knew we had so much silverware. All with my mom's initials on them. How egotistical. Making me clean her customized shit. And an entire box full of her shit too. Part of it was filled with knives. Big ones. Small ones. Toothed ones. Smooth ones. Rickity ones. Cheap ones. Jagged ones. Steel-handled ones. All different sizes suiting to each and every midget, giant, asshole, douchebag, Gwar hater, Axl fat licker, in the world. I bet I looked really weird cleaning about twenty or so brand new never-before-used knives all in one sink. Then carrying them by the bundles to the right cabinet drawer.

Ironically, Thin Lizzy's "Suicide" was playing while I was working with the knives. But the dude used a .45 instead of the old fashioned manual way.

I polished the cabinets twice before finding out that I was using the wrong cleaners and that they damaged the wood finishing. Haha. Well I didn't laugh at first, but now I am.

Last night I had a dream that I was arguing with some fucktard teacher and I lost an eye.


Christina N. @ 1:13 AM