Friday, November 5
Just because of her fucking menstruation and moodswings and bitching about shit out of nowhere that has absolutely nothing with shopping for apparel ruins everybody's fucking day. You know, it fucking demoralizes a kid when you beat their spirit down to a putrid orangey green pulp and then getting even more angry because your child sounds angry to you. She complains that I dress like a whore, lie like a Sammy Hagar, and is stupid as a Gwar fanatic. Well I'll tell you what, I'll be a Paris Hilton, say as much bullshit as a Vince Neil, and be as dumbshitted as the guy who urinates on donuts in the backroom with a security camera on the ceiling.

I told you she'd be on her period this weekend. Or maybe it's just her natural volatile pussy nature blessed from God.

She complains like a scratchy assed bitch that I talk in a monotonous dead tone like the supermodel Frederique Van Der Wal. And when I grow up I'll sound like a two hundred pound man who wears a handlebar mustache and pecs as flappy as your pancakes. Talking like Frederique Van Der Wal, that sounds pretty hot to me. I don't know what the fuck she is talking about then.

So I got nothing. I walked around hearing and watching everyone's bullshit for nothing.

Behold, feast on this horrifying Kodak masterpiece.



Christina N. @ 10:05 PM