Sunday, November 28
I fucking love the holiday season. Just seeing everyone with warm fuzzy feelings inside makes me feel peachy too. Not because of getting gifts. Because I never get any. I've officially given up on receiving any presents from anyone this year. I never did receive any and I never will. But I shouldn't let that ruin my holidays. If no one cares they could just suck my ass. Anyway, I just feel good this time of year.

I'm not going yule shopping for anyone either. You should know my excuse my now. Making stuff requires buying supplies too. Baking cookies makes me look like a fucking pussy. Actually they don't, because I'd just eat them all before they even get to you. Of course endorsing everyone's hearts with love would boost my morale and quest in learning to appreciate oneself, but I'm too lazy to.

Oh yeah, new layout. An Axl layout. This man is so photogenic compared to my preferred Izzy Stradlin, I can't help it. Plus, whenever I'm feeling low I could just open my LiveJournal up and laugh at the enormous portrait of pussy.


Christina N. @ 5:45 PM