Wednesday, November 24
Fucking bored already. And the weekend just started three and a half fucking hours ago. I need a good laugh. And no, thinking about that "dingleberries" thing doesn't do enough. Every time I think about how fucked up Axl Rose is, I get more and more eager to see how Chinese Democracy is going to turn out. It's a greater mystery than the one if Geraldo Rivera really has a penis or not. I've been on a Guns n' Roses binge for the last few months and it's about time for a change. I think I'm starting to annoy people with my incessant bullshit about Pussyman.

Perhaps I should move on to Aerosmith. But the fact that they did a song for the fucking Rugrats, Rugrats, movie is keeping me away. It just totally ruined everything for me from then on.

I'm thinking about deleting my Myspace. It fucking sucks and there's no point in it. I sold myself out to "A place for friends," because I have no friends in the first place and it's pretty much the same cowshit that you already get from email, LiveJournal, and AIM. It's just a place to put all that shit together. No one comments on mine and I don't comment on theirs. Because I don't have anything to say and I've got as much willpower as a pothead with opium leaves shoved up their ass to go to their goddamn profile, and type some goddamn bullshit to satisfy their goddamn popularity sponge of a mind that they have. And added to that, people have been deleting me off of things other than Myspace, and I've just had enough of it. If I piss you off or something, at least let me know, so I can put you on my pussy list along with Vince Neil and Morris Knolls and a certain other flabby jack. Just kidding, I don't hold grudges like that.

I need to grow up. My head has been in the gutter for my entire life and I need to open up my eyes. And my mind, for that matter.

Nothing worth mentioning happened today, unless you give me something to talk about and I'll talk about it.


Christina N. @ 4:44 PM