Saturday, November 6
God, I love Izzy's solo work. No, I did not get the CD yet, but Limewire instead. It still doesn't satisfy me 100%, because people are dumb enough not to own and therefore not share the files I want.

Thursday morning I had a dentist appointment. And yes, I did bathe the night before. But I did not dress so fashionably. It's the fucking dentist, who the fuck needs to? Everyone. A cute guy walked into the waiting room while I was waiting for my appointment. I should start dressing up for these occasions.

I told my dentist about my toothaches, and turns out I have to get three fillings. Fucking shit. He kept poking the painful spots with his pointy hook tool and saying, "Does it hurt here? Does it hurt here?" Talk about medieval torture. Not even being fucked up the ass by Billy Crystal could beat the kind of pain I endured on that early Thursday morning. It's the most fabulous way to start a nice long four day weekend. Then the dentist started cleaning my teeth with this thing, this piece of torturing shit, that kept screeching upon the enamel of my pearly whites. Screeching like like your fifty year old cat drunk dancing on a chalkboard plopped on the ground. My left eye was slammed shut, me wincing in pain. I bet this is what months and months of living on Starburst does to you.

Today didn't turn out as terrifying as I had expected. My mom went from a three thousand degrees on the Richter scale to a pussy two degrees on the Richter scale.

Woke up at 12:30, ate for an hour and a half while watching Beavis and Butt-head Do America. The meal included noodle soup, waffles, mayonnaise, crackers, and some more stuff. No bread because I ate it all a couple days before.

I was told that there will be no more groceries purchased for the rest of the week, until the remodelling of the kitchen is complete. That starts on Thursday. That's five or six days from now, I can't count. If your school or church or David Hasselhoff cult is having a Thanksgiving food drive, tell them to drive it on over here. The impoverished folks' stomachs are probably way too shrunken to eat all that food anyway.

Just cleaned the entire house. I'm starting to really love the new vaccuum cleaner. It's my new best friend in curing my obsessive compulsive disorder. It also solves everyone's problems. Break a two hundred dollar glass Mikasa vase? Vaccuum it up. Spill chip crumbs all over the place? Vaccuum it up. Ant farm fall over and break? Vaccuum it up. Got dandruff? Vaccuum it up. And if you like to watch animals suffer like I do, and have one of those vaccuum cleaners that don't have a bag and you can see all the shit in the clear plastic container, watch all the little bitches crawl through the porcelain bits and human skin flakes to eventually die so you can later feed it to your dog. No need to buy anymore dog food. Vaccuum cleaners save thousands of dollars every year, better than Geico saving 15% or more on your car insurance.

It is 5:13 PM, and my room is pitch black. Fuck you daylight savings time.


Christina N. @ 5:18 PM