Saturday, November 20
Complete, utter fucking waste of a day. Woke up, took a shit, went back to bed, watched TV, got out of bed, brushed teeth, ate soup, endured horrible intestinal agony, cleaned the goddamn house, sat in front of the computer for five hours, ate more soup, endured more intestinal agony, sat for three more hours, almost cried while watching Led Zeppelin at Live Aid on the computer, sat for two more hours in front of the computer, ate more soup, still enduring intestinal agony, and still fucking sitting here in front of the computer, again.

Listening to Van Halen's 1984 while dusting the house is damn fun.

Changed the Livejournal layout to an old one from a while ago.

Regarding the entries I said I would write about those who requested it, I will get to them when I feel like it. I can't write if I don't feel like it, because then it would sound like I'm trying too hard and when put in music form it looks like a Gwar song. One done so far, six more to go. I think, didn't count. I can't promise them to be done absolutely so fucking soon, so you better have some patience, and go take a walk and whistle.

Don't you hate it when you get snotty shit up your nose and whenever you breathe, your nose whistles? God, that is the most disgusting, annoying thing. And no matter how far you stick your finger up your nose and try to pick that shit out, you can't manage to find whatever's causing the whistling. Even worse, you ran out of tissues because all you do is dab the blood off of your popping acne-ridden face.

I got to utilize the use of the new kitchen today. Sexy countertops and Kohler brand sink!


Christina N. @ 9:56 PM