Wednesday, November 24
I want to go to the show in Dover on Saturday, but am deathly afraid to ask my mom. I haven't gone out since June. Yes, bring on the anger.

And you said you didn't have a life? Beat THAT. If I can't go on Saturday, the bar is just going to be raising even higher, bitches.

Half day today. But was still as bored as ever. People love to steal my Starburst. I'm sorry if I eat as much Starburst as Jim Morrison took LSD, but it's an addiction. Plus, I'm not allowed chocolate. If I were allowed chocolate, people would be stealing my chocolate instead.

I should start on these personalized entries. I feel like I've assigned myself homework.

Very exicted about dinner, the mother is making pasta and grilled chicken. If you complain about chicken and my carnivorous diet, beware of an entire post after dinner describing of my delectable feast.


Christina N. @ 3:29 PM