Tuesday, November 16


I found my hand like this when I got home. I walked out of the school through hordes of buttknockers and butthonkers. I got into a car with that. I tried out my mom's brand new bar stool that she just bought four hours ago with only her ever sitting on it with that. And whenever I waved my hand around, blood splattered onto the floor. I am sorry if I stained whatever the fuck it was, if anything, that I stained and I don't know about, but I would like to see your disgusted, angry face. So I could laugh. It caused more pain to you, because it didn't hurt me at all. SUCKER.

That would've been funny if I touched a hot guy's ass and he was wearing light pants. I don't think that would be possible, because hot guys in a dump place like HaRdCoRe Nj OmG! don't wear light pants. Only Scott Weiland. But he's not in New Jersey. Jon Bon Jovi, I don't know if he wore light pants. Probably did though.

I'm getting so many 60%'s in my classes it's almost not even funny anymore.

Yours Truly: "Lauren, if you kick so much ass, why are you doing homework?"
Lauren: "Shut up."

Lauren tried to make me sign a petition (that she started this morning in class) at lunch to get rid of our substitute chemisty teacher, claiming he fucking sucks and the whole class is going to fail. Like hell will I give a damn. The class would fail anyway if the "godly" real teacher who's on a goddamn maternity leave was teaching it anyway. Petitions never even work. But besides that, I think it's dumb. Yes, the guy does not teach very well and everyone says they can't understand a damn thing he teaches. Well it's not that fucking hard. All you have to do is study the book and notes, dumbass and you'll be just fucking fine. You can't depend entirely on the fuck who's teaching you. Have some responsibility, shithead. Not everything in life is going to be spoonfed in your shit smelling mouth with you wearing your Jay Jay the Jetplane pussy bib and the spoonfeeder smiling like a Pee Wee Herman crackfuck saying, "Heeeere comes the aeeeroooplaaaane!" There were only two signatures so far.

That was not a direct diss at Lauren, but to the rest of the moaning bitchers about the substitute chemistry teacher. I have respect for the man, and I can tell that he knows what he's doing most of the time, and does pretty well for only his second year of teaching. He just needs to simplify what he says, for chemistry is some pretty difficult bullshit. Everyone also complains that he never hears anything. Well he even admitted himself that he has bad hearing because he played guitar in a rock band in his younger days.


Christina N. @ 4:56 PM