Friday, November 26
Oh man guys, I'm free tomorrow night. But I'm nervous, because I'm not used to leaving this house and interacting with other people. Especially rowdy people.

The price I have to pay is while the folks and sibling are out to some fuck ass party tonight, I have to do chores. Fucking chores. At night. A Friday night. Black Friday night. When I could be shopping for half priced CD. CD because I still can't afford anymore. My roster includes polishing cabinets, bringing boxes of utensils and plates and shit from the basement to put into the new kitchen, vaccuum, dust, polish every fucking mirror and glass in the house, and do it perfectly. Or else I don't go. And if the car wasn't going to be taken out, I'd have to clean and polish that piece of shit too. What fucking bullshit. I guess I should pop out that Van Halen CD for some inspiration.

Judas Priest was on the list of forty worst metal songs. I happen to like that song. And Danzig. A goddamn fucking shame. I should critique the whole damn list and post here. If I could find it. No not memorize because I'm no Jim Morrison.


Christina N. @ 4:26 PM