Thursday, November 4
The awesome UPS man in his big poopy brown truck delivered this shirt to our door today:



My mom originally bought it for herself from the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Holiday Edition catalog, but turns out that it was too big in certain areas and if it were tighter, would've showcased her veluptuous childbirth induced tummy and lovehandles. It ended up looking pretty good on me, so she handed it down to me. Inside I felt pretty bad, for it was feeding my spoiled personality. I'm surprised I told her that I felt bad about receiving it, but she said it was either return it and waste ten dollars in shipping fees or I keep it. So what the fuck do you think? Like I'd let go such a slutty piece of spandex. I was so unbelievably ecstatic inside. The shirt became my all-time favorite even before it was checked on the pink and white Marcal Brand toilet paper thin ordering sheet and mailed to the company.

Short entry. I'll now be counting your numerous comments.


Christina N. @ 4:54 PM