Monday, November 8
So I learned today that the magnetic lasso tool on Photoshop does not like me. As a matter of fact, it would like to asphyxiate my neck and tendons to an adorable shade of deep cerulean blue until my head falls off, leaving a rather beautiful stain on your floor. I tried stealing it from the school's computer onto a blank disc, but those fucktards didn't purchase computers that had recordable and rewritable drives. Then why the hell do they have Adaptec Easy CD Creator and Roxio? Next time I'll try a fucking floppy disc, which I highly doubt will fit the entire goddamn program onto the shitty piece of plastic anyway. No one would send Photoshop to me, because they know I would kick their ass at making awesome stuff.

Yeah right. They just like to piss me off until I scream, for no one has ever seen me erupt in a jurassic rage. Neither have I.

We did a boring lab in chemistry class. I just sat in front of the computer fixing and floofing my hair the whole time.

Desktop publishing, well I just told you about my best friend, Mr. Magnetic Lasso. But I did make a sign that said "DON'T DO QUACK!" with a swan, yes a swan, with a red ass, green backside, and yellow contact lens on it. I think it sucked, but the teacher laughed pretty damn loud when she saw it.

Lauren and Karla made me sit outside in the fucking cold, windy weather at lunch. I can tolerate any weather, except if it's wet, or windy. Those are the two factors that turn me off for outdoors.

Geometry sucked, the teacher actually kept calling on me for the answers to unrelevant questions to my demonic future as a homeless asshole, with me getting each one wrong. Well I can't do math, that's that. It's as hard as being as big as Roseanne trying to pick a thong out of her ass, and distorting that already natural peppery grimace on her face into even more of a bound to explode prune than one could possibly imagine.

I'm starting to fuck up my Swan Song mosaic again. Oh well, I'll just give it away to some dipshit who actually thinks it's a Monet.


Christina N. @ 5:40 PM