Sunday, November 7
So I just got out of the shower. I smell like Snuggle laundry detergent (that's right, Snuggle. the sky blue bottle with the bear hugging the blanket) and am wearing $22 drawstring sweat pants. That's pretty crazy, $22 for a pair of fucking sweat pants that I only wear at home. Beats me why my mom bought them. She claims that I never wear an entire set of house clothes and instead just mixing and matching random sweatshirts and carpet pants together to make some funky totally out of fashion hobo ensemble, and there are no separate sweat pants out there that are cheap in cost.

I've always disliked wearing drawstring pants. Especially when you forget to tie them and it feels like you got a penis dangling between your legs and you're walking around thinking, "Boy, do I feel manly all of a sudden." Just kidding. Actually I think, "What the hell keeps whacking my legs?" Of course I could just pull the string out, but then it would be like amputating my manhood. If you know what I mean.

Today we had macaroni for lunch. Then spent about two painful hours of raking leaves outside with my mum. I don't get how by the time I'm panting for breath and tired beyond tired, she's still raking and collecting leaves like a crackhead. And no, I don't weigh two hundred pounds and could barely move an inch without calling for a mechanic crane, I'm just useless cow shit is what it is. I used to love doing yardwork as a kid. Now I despise it. Possibly because of my obsessive compulsive disorder and the fact that I freak like a biatcha whenever I step on wet or moist grass. Even worse, our house being somewhat by the bottom of the street, all the leaves from the fucking neighbors' houses blow onto our yard. While theirs being green and leafless, ours is brown and leaf-ful. Me, also being afraid of every single bug and creepy crawly motherfucker that has ever to have walked the earth, am even nervous about walking in thick layers of fallen tree shit (leaves). Under those many layers of decaying foliage, who knows what the fuck could be crawling under there. Whether it be a slug, a spider, dog shit, or Lara Flynn Boyle, they all scare the shit out of me equally.

Limewire is starting to piss me off. Today, when opening it, it said my directory or some shit was invalid and they either deleted it or some other perturbing horse shit. So my files were lost. Lost in the program, but not lost in the computer. Thank Jimmy Page. I just started to download The Rolling Stones' Rock & Roll Circus the night before, and lost every fucking percentage that I had gained. Which was only around 16%, but the show is pretty damn long. I just started downloading it again, for the past five hours, and so far only have 6%. Talk about hypocrisy, Limewire claims it to be "The most advanced file sharing tool."


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM