Friday, November 12
I made some icons in school because I didn't feel like working. Well I did feel like working. On icons. I know no one's going to use them but just in case you are a retard, just comment and tell me what you're taking so I get a general idea of what the fuck is going on in that icon loving section of your brain.

dur?


That last one sucked, my eyes were fucked up and got the resizing wrong. If you hadn't noticed by now, they're all of rockstars. Well I don't have a life, neither a good knowledge of doing much on Photoshop yet besides filtering and resizing, and this is as good as my icons will get for now.


I don't think I will ever read a tragedy again. I just finished The Great Gatsby at around 7:00, and maybe it's because I'm too emotional of a pussy and it saddened me about what happens to Gatsby, or that the book really does suck and I'm an even bigger loser of actually enjoying it. But I don't give a fuck about what you say, I'll read and enjoy whatever the hell I fucking want.

My hair looked absolutely horrible today.

I think I should stop using Victoria's Secret Skin Silkening Body Lotion and cutting my fingernails because then hopefully no one would want to high five me.

My computer is being a dumbfuck Gwar fan and the music files I downloaded cannot be played. This Beatles CD is highly annoying.

Dodo the Atheist Puppet? Now that's my messiah.


Christina N. @ 8:15 PM