Saturday, November 27
The show got fucking cancelled. Fucking cancelled, asshole. Just when I get freedom to shake my ass out in the street as a new technique of hitchiking, the damn event gets fucking cancelled. Ruined my whole entire weekend. And probably until the next time I get to go somewhere.

So I became a douche and went to the mall. With my mom. She was in a good mood so the entire thing went smoothly, but still it was dull shit compared to what I could've been doing. I saw quite a few people there, and being the loser that I am, didn't say hi unless they said hi to me.

I didn't get anything due to financial bankruptcy. The sibling got a video game and the mother got a skillet. A skillet in a huge box that I had to lug around looking like an ass.

I noticed that after I eat a lot my ass gets tremendously bigger.


Christina N. @ 9:17 PM