Tuesday, November 30
Man, my stomach's been listening to Gwar for the past few days. I've been getting nausea and all that good stuff.

I was in a really good mood today, up until five minutes into third block. It got so fucking boring I got into Dead Mode. Maybe because after I eat a lot of carbs I tend to get really tired and lazy as shit. Bagels and Chex Mix all the way, dude.

Surprisingly, a lot of work was done in desktop publishing on some dumb menu we have to design. Which is actually just copying one, we don't design shit. Laura's sitting next to me, we started at the same point, she always works through the whole class while I do some crap on the internet while working at the same time, and I end up a page ahead of her. Jimmy Page is on my side.

However, he is failing me in geometry. But actually I always fail in math so it's no big deal.

Mr. Wittner is fucking awesome. At lunch he's walking some students in the hallway to somewhere, while singing some Frank Sinatra-like Christmas song, and when he comes up to us he says, "Twenty five more shopping days!" He's a gym teacher who wears chino shorts all year round and could possibly be as negative as I am when talking about Gwar and the fuckwits who like them. But sings like ol' Frankie Blue Eyes himself. It was quite a sight. For quite an odd looking man.

In art class I sat doing nothing for an hour or so listening to Use Your Illusion II. And being fucking pissed at Dizzy Reed and his gay keyboards. Piano is for pussies and the only person who would hire a pussy to play a box that plays pussy music would only be a pussy. That's right, I bet it was Axl who hired Dizzy. I really like "Estranged," everything about it except for the piano part. Same thing with "Knockin' on Heaven's Door." Great song, up to the pathetic phone call part. The teacher didn't notice my bullshitting, I don't like the new project anyway. We're working with this funky fuzzy shit that that looks like something rabbits would poop out. Supposedly after water being added, you're supposed to mold it into something and once it dries, it looks and is hard just as stone. So I'm thinking of doing the thing on the cover of the album that I just mentioned before. Hopefully it's going to be hot, unlike Dizzy Reed.

The thing about the two Use Your Illusions is that I love all of the songs on the first one, except for "Live and Let Die." But the order of the songs just fucking pisses me off I can't ever play it without skipping around. And my CD player likes to start at random songs for no reason and I have no idea what song to expect that's going to come on. The second one, great order but too much piano in some of the songs it just irritates the hell out of me. Wow, this sounds dumb but hey it never really bothered me before, but for some reason now it does.

I've never liked piano at all in my life. It's just one of those sounds that don't flatter me at all. In my opinion they sound monotonous and drony. If drony is even a word.

I don't know why I don't like "Live and Let Die." All I can come up with as a good excuse is that it sounds really annoying. Except for a few riffs but the first time Pussy screams "LIVE AND LET DIIIIE!" oh god, how head-splitting that is.

This stupid fuck who was wearing a Guns n' Roses hoodie gave me this mean look today. Goddamn freshman what the fuck was that for?

Ate Bagel Bites and a sandwich that my mommy made when I got home. They tasted damn good.


Christina N. @ 6:06 PM