Sunday, November 7
I never knew crackers were so fucking good. I was eating them by the whole, up to the point that my mouth got dry and couldn't chew or swallow and if I talked my face would be a fountain of bird food. I also made some peanut butter cracker sandwiches. Fucking delicious. Stupidly enough, I got carried away while spreading the peanut butter onto the crackers and started eating it plain. Stuffed too much into my mouth, until I couldn't open it even to talk or move my tongue. Talk about jackass.

Shit man, I got four major assignments due on Tuesday. One being forced to be pushed to tomorrow instead. Make a worksheet and a five fucking minute presentation all about the fucking Battle of Princeton. Battle my ass. I'm sitting here crying about my empty cup of water and stuffing crackers in my mouth typing this crap. Life couldn't get any better. Oh, do I hear someone asking why I can type so much here and nothing on my project? Well, I couldn't give a fuck. There's your answer.


Christina N. @ 11:13 PM