Monday, November 15
Today was crappy. Crappy was today. Nothing terrible happened, the overall mood in my mind was just outta whack. It was just dope, 'yo. The donut I had in the morning wasn't up to par. A non-Entemennan's donut not up to par, man.

I yawned a total of nine times in a time span of twenty minutes during first block.

In second block our presentation went horribly, but I couldn't give a fuck. One group made the whole class play a game. Splitting the class in half and each team standing on either side of the room, were the patriots and the british, facing face to face. Even worse, we were made to wear these shitty paper costumes. Like kindergarteners who poured steroids in their cereal for the next ten years. The patriots wore paper Acme bag vests with blue and red stars on them, while we brits wore white tissue (toilet) paper sashes across our torsos. To make it even more worse, we brits had to wear those phony wombat hats that are missing five sides, with a circle shaped piece of foil in the middle. They stood a foot and a half in the air. To make it totally humiliating, the teacher took pictures. For an instant I thought about storming my conceited ass out of the room. Therefore pulling an Axl. I've pulled many Axl's before, but that would've been my greatest.

Humiliating. Embarassing to all fucking Gwar-like hell. I took my hat off anyway even if the rest of the dork shit class was looking as pathetic as ever, having so much goddamn fun answering history questions and taking steps backwards and colliding their fart smelling asses into my direction. Never am I going to take an advanced class again. No matter how eligible I am to be the next Colin Powell.

He resigned today, I don't know why. He's my Bill Cosby of politics.

Drivers' ed was boring.

I ate a not so good bagel at lunch.

English class was boring.

And that was my day.


Christina N. @ 9:05 PM