Saturday, October 23
I don't know why I'm feeling pretty much at peace with everything now, maybe it's just this song.

One thing that is not very peaceful is, the green splotches on my Izzy icon. My computer fucking sucks. Like yo' momma.

Sorry, it's from sniffing too much fragrant lotion that's got me going.

I finally made a myspace. Everybody tends to do dumb things when they're either bored or on drugs. Those are the two things that trigger stupidity. There's practically nothing there and practically nothing that works, thanks to some problem that's been going on in the site. Feel free to add me or whatever the fuck you want. Or just wait until I sex it up and it actually looks cool, then you won't be embarassed about having a shitty looking myspace/person on your friends list.

I'm starting to get more and more tired as I type. My eyes are half open. But who gives a fuck. I hate waking up early, for there is nothing to do or watch on the television set.

We might go shopping tomorrow. Good. I haven't gone in weeks and weeks. The thing is, no money still. So far I only have 5 bucks for the Ju Ju Hounds CD. Fucking bullshit man, how do you assholes get money so easily.

Getting tired of the "Who the fuck is Mick Jagger?" layout already here. And the fact that I still don't have Photoshop. And by the way, my Photobucket account just ran out of space. That just made my day. But please do me a favor, and click on my username in the upper right hand corner of the box in your friends page and check out this old Axl, yes Axl, layout I made in July or something.

Good morning, my dears.


Christina N. @ 12:10 AM