Wednesday, October 20
I hate it when I wear black pants and when I sit somewhere and get up there's dust stuck to the part of my ass where my pelvic bone met the floor. And I won't just stand there and pick the dust clumps off of my ass because it would seem like I shit my pants and it's leaking through.

You know you're a horny bastard when you and your friend are talking about a certain good looking person in your class and you involuntarily want to lick the food item that you were currently holding in your hand without even noticing. You know you're a perverted bastard when you actually arch your head towards the food item and your jaw starts to lower.

please tell me what happened.


Oh man, I fucking aced the less than 1 and 6/8ths page history essay that I whipped up in a half hour when other losers had 3 pages and B's that were worked on for weeks. God are they mediocre.


Christina N. @ 5:51 PM