Monday, October 18
I have a habit of listening to Appetite for Destruction before going to sleep. I have absolutely no explanation of why I do that, except that I always listen to just what I'm in the mood for. So I'm probably always in the mood to cause havoc. Which I never end up doing. So I get crazier and crazier. And to this day I still haven't released that chaos.

Maybe last night's session had something to do with my horrible incubus. (and if you think incubus is a band, look it up in the fucking dictionary and discover that it means a terrifying nightmare, the exact opposite of what the band is) This time it was an all-nighter. Let's just say it involved abandoning infants to let them die in the sand blown streets and cry their eyes out until their mouths and eyes become so parched they'd shrivel away like leaves blowing away in the wind and a little boy being tortured by an insane family, similar to the one in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, with empty eye sockets. Eye sockets so black you could drop the solar system into them and never find it again.

"Mr. Brownstone." My favorite Guns n' fucking Roses song of all time. Izzy, you never cease to satisfy me. Now let's hope you can never cease to satisfy me sexually.

Listening to "Light My Fire" while walking in the wee hours of the morning to the dome of 8 hours of lower solitary confinement gives you funky vibes.

Does anyone else enjoy watching Victoria's Secret commercials? They really can persuade women to all take their Brad Pitt posters down and put up Daniela Pestova ones and cause men to masturbate themselves dry. And women too about that.

Holy shit, I had 4 dollars in my closet this whole time and I thought it was 2. Thank God, I don't have to beg people for lunch money anymore this week. I can get the Ju Ju Hounds CD AT LAST.

Every time I hear about the song "My World," I start cracking up.

"There was one song on that record that I didn't even know was on it until it came out, "My World". I gave it a listen and thought, 'What the fuck is this?'"


-Izzy Stradlin


And to think Axl wrote "November Rain" and "Estranged."


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM