Wednesday, October 13
Oh man, my stomach feels pretty downright shitty right now. Probably due to the things that I ate today so far.

milk
meds
starburst
french fries
caramel cake
bagel bites
grapes

Spending some quality time with the Porcelain God only helps it temporarily.

My appetite for destruction food this week has been going crazy. I even think about eating when I'm sleeping. Seriously. I think last night I dreamt of sandwiches for a few seconds, then being ignored by Mick Jagger. And to be absolutely honest, I even sort of wanted to go to school, just so I can buy food that my mom doesn't allow me to eat under her control.

Before my sudden outburst in intestinal illness, today went very well. Woke up at 9:48, watched The Tony Danza Show, yadda yadda yadda, here I am.

Tony Danza made my day.

I finished my Jim Morrison sign for desktop publishing. It's hot.

Karla and Lauren are always making me eat lunch at the metalshop with them. I don't want to. I'll need to find someone else who will be willing to be wasting their time with boring shit like me, every fucking A day.

I think I say "dog" in that jewish way "dawg" and I don't even notice it. Fucking jersey accent. I gotta watch my tongue. Kind of ironic saying that I should watch my tongue, being that when not in front of a volatile authoritative figure such as thy mother, "fuck" rolls off of it every 10 seconds.

Slash wears sky blue Converse.

Remember the red Ramones shirt I was whoring here before? Well I usually haven't worn it on rather cool days like this, and there are these metal studs embedded in it. Sometimes while walking around I got freaked by a sudden speck of chill on my chest. I could've sworn I thought it was premature leaking from my boobs or something.

Axl is quite hairy.


Christina N. @ 5:18 PM