Friday, October 22
So I went home at 12:50, sat down on the decaying sofa in my stained stink ass house clothes, and watched vast amounts of interior design, I Love the '90s, and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure on the telly. While eating wood hard bread, 2 month old sardines because I wanted to see what they tasted like, week old grapes, croissants, Bagel Bites and water. Added to the other croissant and 2 packs of Starburst in my few hours of lower education that still left a taste deep in my throat. You've got plenty of time to say goodbye to Christina, for she will be living up to the age of 120!

I was thinking of eating cold stuffed chicken left over from yesterday, but I was afraid to cut it open and fuck up its neatness in the french catering bowl.

Don't give me that vegetarian bullshit you follow, I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. My policy of gluttony is, If it tastes good, I eat it.

All of this indulging for the past 3 weeks or so has been taking a toll on my waistline too. I can feel fat hanging over my belt whenever I bend over now. That's not good. Of course a few shots of heroin would wither it away in the blink of an eye, but so will my ability to write my own name will too.

Maria told me she was the one who was in the fight at A lunch last Thursday. I never could have imagined.

I'm still pondering if I should dress for Halloween or not. To pull off skanky '80s metal clothing I cannot be jiggly.


Christina N. @ 4:47 PM