Sunday, October 3
Okay, so I've calmed down. I started the night off like a stud and ended up like a dud. Thanks a lot, Mr. Vanilla Cake That Christina Made. Man, I'm so tired my eyelids are half open. And all I'd been doing all night was eating cake and laughing at Axl talk.

I tried watching TV, but there's not a single fucking thing to watch it's boring me so badly.

The folks still aren't home. Thank Jimmy Page.

AOL Instant Messenger could suck my ass.

I saw Korn on MTV2. Haha, they do kind of suck. Can't believe I was obsessed, and I mean obsessed, back in the day. I even thought Jonathan Davis was hot. I'm even ashamed of telling you assholes that. But hey, it's the truth. They call Head, Head because he has a big head. I don't see what's so big about it. They call Munky, Munky because his feet look like monkey feet. I don't want to see what they really look like. And they call Fieldy, Fieldy because he's as fat as a football field? Yes, I am quite the intellectual. That new video of theirs really sucks. Probably because I'm not a chihuahua person. Nor an animal person. Fuck you, don't give me that animal rights bullshit. Feed those shitty pamphlets to hookers who need the fiber.

Oh man, I was going to write a nice long paragraph about something, but forgot what it was going to be about. Yeah, I've been sitting here thinking for 3 minutes trying to remember what that paragraph was supposed to be about, and nothing came to me.


Christina N. @ 1:28 AM