Friday, October 29
My mother is the definition of bipolar. She started talking to me again. After cracking the pot that cooks my meds.

People got to dress up today in school. There was a dude who dressed as Axl. He did the dance too! Laughed my fucking ass off. I totally freaked and just HAD to find out who he was. I never did. That would've been funny if I dressed up this year, for my costume would have been Axl also. Oh man, two Axl's = screaming crab dance face-off, man. "Welcome to the Jungle" is one hell of a priceless masterpiece. Perhaps I just think that because I enjoy watching Izzy's ass in yellow leather pants.

I've been putting .000001% more effort into my schoolwork so I would get paid for the good quiz and test grades I get. Almost there Ju Ju Hounds CD, almost there.

My Swan Song mosaic is starting to take shape, and I'm starting to almost like it. Jimmy, I may have not failed you after all.

I really have been at a loss of words lately, hence all the pictures at an attempt to make up for it. Well here's another one.


Duff just amuses me so much it's incredible.


Yeah, I'm just being heartbroken at how my Photobucket ran out of space, and am just looking through all the old shit that I uploaded before.


Christina N. @ 11:57 PM